With TFCU’s Mobile Deposit, within our Mobile App, you can deposit checks anytime, anywhere!
Once enrolled, simply endorse your check with “Mobile Deposit”, take a picture of the front & back of the check with your smartphone’s camera & upload the images safely & securely to your TFCU account.
Important information you need to be aware of regarding our Mobile Deposit system:
- To use Mobile Deposit, you must be enrolled in Online Banking and have a Checking Account in good standing.
- Endorsement must include your signature, your member number and “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY”
- Only one original check may be deposited at a time
- You agree to scan and deposit checks drawn on Domestic Financial Institutions.
The following items are NOT accepted through the Mobile Deposit System:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than yourself (Third Party Checks)
- Checks payable to yourself and another party who is not a Joint Owner on the account
- Checks payable through a Foreign Financial Institution or in Foreign Currency
- Checks that show evidence of alteration, or that you know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn
- Checks that are stale dated or post dated
- Items stamped “non-negotiable”
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- Money Orders
- Tax Refund Checks
Use the links below to download the app today!
Apple®, the Apple® logo, and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple® Inc. Google PlayTM is a trademark of GoogleTM Inc. Standard message and data rates may apply. There is no service fee for TFCU’s Mobile App or Mobile Deposit, but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with data usage, imposed by your Carrier.