Taunton Federal Credit Union is seeking an experienced individual to assist members with a variety of tasks including teller transactions, account servicing and loan inquiries. Full Time Position is 40 hours per week including Saturday and Sunday as needed in our Taunton and Middleboro locations.
- Process member transactions includingcheck cashing, deposits and loan payments.
- Perform account servicing requests both in person and via telephone.
- Open all types of accounts including savings, checking, certificates of deposit, and IRA’s.
- Interview applicants for Consumer Loans applications.
- Answer phones and conduct appropriate research to resolve member inquiries.
- Educate members on products and services that could benefit them.
- Must have 1 year cash handling experience preferably in a bank or credit union setting.
- High energy level, good interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and follow up on tasks.
- Ability to plan and organize, handle multiple priorities and stressful situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Strong computer skill including MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work branch hours as needed including Saturday and Sunday.
Interested candidates should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate whether you are seeking the full-time or part-time position in your email. No telephone calls please, qualified applicants will be contacted directly.
Taunton Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.