Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc.
and Taunton Federal Credit Union present the
2018 Credit Union Scholarship Program
The Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc.’s Credit Union Scholarship Program will be awarding six $1,500 college scholarships in 2018. Information regarding eligibility for this scholarship is listed below:
- Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Taunton Federal Credit Union or must become a member.
- The applicant must complete the current CCUA scholarship application form available here. Applications must be submitted to Taunton Federal Credit Union on or before March 2, 2018
- TFCU will select the top 3 applications and forward them to the Cooperative Credit Union Association, Inc. for final consideration.
Students must submit the following items with their completed applications. All items requested must be received in order for the application to qualify for consideration:
- Students must submit a typewritten essay, in 250 words or less, about a person or event that has been an inspiration to you and how it affected you and your outlook on life.
- An academic transcript of grades
If you have any questions about the 2018 Credit Union Scholarship Program, please contact Jason Gregory at Taunton Federal Credit Union at (508) 824-6466, Extension 464.