Make us your company credit union and experience the credit union difference with the TFCU@Work Program!
Taunton Federal Credit Union is dedicated to providing you with the Best financial products & services. With our TFCU@Work Program, your company can enjoy all of the conveniences of banking right at work as well as the following products & services:1
- Checking Accounts include:
- 0.50% discount on Consumer Loans with Auto Payments through Checking Account
- 0.25% Rate Increase on Certificates & Payroll Certificates
- 0.125% discount on Mortgage Rates when home is purchased through Kelly Lewis Realty/Church Green Real Estate Services, LLC
- 500 Bonus Tri-Star Rewards Points at opening
- Discounts on BJs Wholesale Club Memberships
- Free Traveler’s Checks
- Free Insurance Check Up through Church Green Insurance Agency5
- Free Financial Check Up through Church Green Financial Services6
- Special Raffles & Promotions
The TFCU@Work Program is proud to be serving the employees of over 275 local companies. Help make us your company credit union today and you could receive up to $500!
1To qualify for these benefits, membership with Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction is required. 2Bill Pay will be offered at no fee with all TFCU checking products providing at least one bill is paid per month through the system. A non-usage fee of $4.95 per month will be charged otherwise. 3TFCU’s Mobile Deposit is available through TFCU’s Mobile App. There is no service fee for TFCU’s Mobile App, but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees associated with data usage, imposed by your Carrier. 4Select Styles Only. 5Property and Casualty Insurance products offered through FBinsure, LLC, 128 Dean Street, Taunton, MA 02780. Not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency. Not deposits of or guaranteed by Taunton Federal Credit Union. May lose value. 6Voya Financial Advisors, Inc [VFA] is not credit union and securities offered by it are not a share of, an obligation of, or guaranteed by, Taunton Federal Credit Union or any other financial institution, nor are they insured by the National Credit Union Administration, or any federal or state guarantee fund, and as such they may fluctuate in value and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Taunton Federal Credit Union is not registered as a broker-dealer, and you will be dealing solely with [VFA] with respect to brokerage services.