At TFCU, it is part of our mission to support the communities we serve. Each year, thousands of dollars are distributed throughout the community. The following form provides a guideline for how requests are considered and ensures that TFCU’s charitable financial resources are used in a way that best supports the members in the communities we serve.
For your request to be considered you must meet the following qualifications:
- Complete our Community Giving Request Form below at least 45 days in advance of the event or deadline to be considered. Decisions will be made by the 15th of the month following your submission. A credit union representative will contact you when a decision has been made.
- Event or Organization must be located within TFCU’s service area/field of membership.
- Sponsorship will require TFCU Brand Recognition.
- Individual Requests will be forwarded to our Public Relations Committee for consideration through our Friday Dress Down Program.
- Requests must be submitted annually in order to be considered for future donations
- TFCU will not consider donations to companies or organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Here’s a look at some of the organizations that have benefited from TFCU’s Community Giving Program!