With TFCU’s Mobile Deposit, within our Mobile App, you can deposit checks anytime, anywhere!
Once enrolled, simply endorse your check with “Mobile Deposit”, take a picture of the front & back of the check with your smartphone’s camera & upload the images safely & securely to your TFCU account.
Important information you need to be aware of regarding our Mobile Deposit system:
- To use Mobile Deposit, you must be enrolled in Online Banking and have a Checking Account in good standing.\
- Endorsement must include your signature, your member number and “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY”
- Only one original check may be deposited at a time.
- You agree to scan and deposit checks drawn on Domestic Financial Institutions.
The following items are NOT accepted through the Mobile Deposit System:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than yourself (Third Party Checks)
- Checks payable to yourself and another party who is not a Joint Owner on the account
- Checks payable through a Foreign Financial Institution or in Foreign Currency
- Checks that show evidence of alteration, or that you know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn
- Checks that are stale dated or post dated
- Items stamped “non-negotiable”
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- Money Orders
- Tax Refund Checks