Now that your account has switched over to TFCU, please use this page as a resource to navigate your TFCU account! Below you will find links to access your CNEFCU eStatements & CNEFCU Visa Credit Card, instructions to enroll in TFCU's Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile App as well as updates regarding our Union Street Branch.
If you need additional assistance, please feel free to contact us or visit one of our locations!
Click below for access to:
CNEFCU eStatements CNEFCU Visa Credit Card Access
Due to a recent upgrade to our sites, all CNEFCU Visa Card Holders will need to re-enroll in order to access your VISA account.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Getting started with TFCU’s Online Banking
Now that your account has been switched to TFCU, you’ll be able to access TFCU’s enhanced Online Banking system. Our system gives you more control of your finances and makes banking convenient for you!
If you need additional assistance, please speak with a Member Service Representative at (508) 824-6466, or stop by your local branch!
Enroll in TFCU’s Online Banking
- To enroll in TFCU’s Online Banking system, visit tauntonfcu.com and click LOGIN or use our Mobile App available in the AppleTM and GooglePlayTM stores.
- You will need the following information:
- Member Number (your CNEFCU savings account number)
- Social security number
- Date of birth
Access TFCU's Bill Pay
- To access TFCU’s Bill Pay system, login to Online Banking and select MY FINANCE. Then, select BILL PAY. You can then begin setting up payees and making payments!
Download TFCU’s Mobile App
CNEFCU Visa Credit Card Information
- General Questions About Your VISA Cards
- Please call 1-844-367-7728
- Activate Your VISA Cards
- To activate your VISA card, call (800) 631-3197
- Lost or Stolen VISA Cards
- If your VISA credit card is lost or stolen, members can call (800) 449-7728 after credit union hours.
- Change your VISA Card PIN
- To change your VISA card PIN number with PIN Now, call (888) 886-0083.
Union Street Branch
Our Union St location will be closed for interior renovations beginning Friday, September 30th. We anticipate that this location will be closed for 90 days, however we will communicate updates as we continue to make progress.
During the closure, please visit our 480 Rockdale Ave branch or any other TFCU location for all of your banking needs. You also have access to conduct transactions at several local Shared Branching locations.
Access to your accounts will also be available through:
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your cooperation.
Apple®, the Apple® logo, and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple® Inc. Google PlayTM is a trademark of GoogleTM Inc.